Legacy Real Estate and Banner Homes Introduce Davis Heights
Davis Heights features 26 homes to be built and delivered in 2018. Construction starting March 2018. Now taking reservations.
All homes built by Banner Homes and exclusively represented by Legacy Real Estate. Floor plans range from 1,651 SF to 2,143 SF. Pricing starting at $330,000. All new homes to be built with custom finishes. Davis Heights is located north of Davis Road S and east of Skyline Road S.
Davis Heights Lot Information
STANDARD HOME FEATURES
- Kiln dried outside walls 2×6, interior walls 2×4
- Trusses manufactured
- I joists on the second floor
- Minimum 9’ ceilings downstairs & 8’ ceilings upstairs
- Continuous white aluminum 6” facia gutter around entire house
- Painted trim color
- Cultured stone – varies per plan
- Front and rear underground sprinklers
- Front & rear landscaping
- Fenced backyards with gate
- Garbage disposal
- Stainless steel gas range
- Stainless steel dishwasher
- Stainless steel microwave hood combination
- Quartz slab countertops in kitchen
- Stainless undermount kitchen sink with garbage disposal
- Multiple stain options for kitchen cabinetry
- Engineered laminate wood flooring in main living areas
- Carpet with stain guard protection in bedrooms
- Walls painted one color
- Molding & doors painted trim color
- TV and telephone in all bedrooms and great room
- Pendants above kitchen island or peninsulas
- LED can lighting throughout
- Kwikset door knobs throughout
- Raised panel interior doors
- Casing – 3 1/2” painted
- Base – 5 1/2” painted
- Exterior doors – insulated fiberglass
- Walls – orange peel texture
- Ceiling – hand brocade and painted white
- Laundry sinks to be freestanding if applicable
STANDARD SELECTED PRODUCTS
Malarky Roofing Products – 30 Year Architectural Composition Roof | Allura’s Traditional Plank Fiber Cement Lap Siding
Boral Cultured Stone Siding | Kwikset Hardware & Doors | Whirlpool Appliances
Rustic Cherry & Knotty Alder Cabinets From Local Northwest Cabinetry | Interior & Exterior Paint From Sherwin Williams
Moen Sinks & Faucets in Kitchen & Bathrooms | Northwest Doors Garage Doors
CONTACT US FOR A TOUR
James Hauge & Kevin Nunn exclusively represent Banner Homes. Please contact us today to schedule a home tour or request to be added to our mailing list for updates on lot specifications, floor plans, new homes listed and pricing.
Interested in purchasing one of the available new Banner Homes? Or are you currently in the market for a home? Do you have questions or comments to share with our Legacy team? Please tell us a little more about what you are looking for in your new home by filling out this very short information form. We look forward to helping you purchase your dream home!
ABOUT THE BUILDER
ABOUT THE BUILDER
Banner Homes is not simply a home builder. They are focused and committed to helping design homes where memories are made. Contemporary open floor plans with lots of natural light, sound and energy efficient construction, fully fenced and well thought through landscaping are just the start of what makes Banner Home subdivisions special. Whether it’s a first time purchase to spread your wings, an upgraded home for growing families, or a retirement retreat for the next chapter of your life, we understand that your home is where your story begins.
With over 20 years of experience and an unmatched commitment to detail, we strive to exceed our clients expectations before, during, and after the build process. We pride ourselves in personalized service and attention to detail from design to done.
ABOUT THE FOUNDER
Steve Hurley is passionate about people. Getting to build someone a home is just a bonus. Steve began Banner Homes in 2014, however, he has been in the construction industry for over 20 years. Steve is excited about the many phases of building a home from creativity and design to implementation to finished product. He has constructed over 400 homes from entry level to $2M in budget. Steve was in the hospitality industry working at the beginning of college. Steve partnered with his father, Mel Hurley doing construction, while still in college and loved it from the start. Steve and his wife have two daughters and a son. They reside in Salem, Oregon.