When considering a property purchase it’s important to find a financial institution and lender to guide you through the process. Commercial lending is complex and finding the right loan for your needs is essential. After you find a lender they must be sure of your ability to repay the commercial real estate loan. Some of the factors they will consider during the loan application process include your credit score, collateral, and personal and business finances.
Common Types of Loans
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Land Development (subdivision development)
- Retail, Office, Industrial, Warehouse & Multi-family
- SBA 504 Loans
Commercial & Industrial Loans
- Business Lines of Credit
- Business Term Loans
- Letters of Credit
- SBA & Business Oregon loans
- Operating Lines of Credit
- Machinery & Equipment Financing
- Farmland / Real Estate Loans
If you are interested in being on our vendor list please reach out. We would love to talk with you.