A brand new addition to Salem’s rapidly growing multifamily housing market.
As Salem continues to grow, there is an increasing need for more multifamily housing options. With a tight rental market and a growing population, the demand for high-quality apartments is only expected to increase in the coming years. Harmona Heights Apartments are an excellent example of the kind of development that is needed to meet this demand.
The site itself covers 1.88 acres, and the three building complex has a total of 42 units, including one-bedroom, one-bathroom units and two-bedroom, two-bathroom units. With high-quality construction and finishes, they offer an exceptional standard of living for their residents.
- Great location near Minto Brown Park in South Salem
- Close to downtown, Willamette University, and Salem Hospital
- Desirable unit mix of 1 Bed 1 Bath / 2 Bed 2 Bath
- High-demand rental market
- Brand new apartment complex with quality construction & finish
- Low maintenance site design
Includes offer terms, estimated financials, rent comparables, building plans, and more.